TERMS OF PARTICIPATION (India)
1. Eligibility: India Vlog Challenge (hereinafter referred to as the Contest) is only open to those who are of age 18 years or older and holding an Indian Citizenship as of the date of entry. The Contest is open to legal residents and citizens of all States of India, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees and associates of World Vlog Challenge and Submerge Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. , its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, and media partners (collectively the “Employees”), are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of World Vlog Challenge as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest. You further affirm that your participation in this competition is voluntary and not forced by any member of world vlog challenge, it’s partners or any third party and understand that there could be numerous assumable and non-assumable or unforeseeable risks while participating in the competition and shall herein assert and accept all the risks voluntarily.
Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on September 22, 2021 at 0:0 A.M. IST and ending on October 01, 2021 at 23:59 P.M. IST.
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by uploading your previous/current 1 minute video work at your Instagram handle and tag @nikhilchinapa, @worldvlogchallenge and post with the #IndiaAtWorldVlogChallenge. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of World Vlog Challenge. You may not enter multiple times. You must provide all the information requested. You may not enter by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of World Vlog Challenge.
5. Prizes: World Vlog Challenge, at its sole discretion, shall award the following prizes:
a. One individual prize titled, “India Vlog Challenge Winner” (hereinafter called the “Winner”), who shall receive a ticket to participate in the world vlog challenge for an all expenses paid trip to Mt. Everest with a separate competition with the title prize of US$ 100,0000 (One hundred thousand US Dollars only.
b. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at World Vlog Challenge’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes but excluding all costs of participating in the World Vlog challenge, as outlined in a separate Participation Agreement, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner.
c. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted.
d. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for World Vlog Challenge and PNI to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation.
e. Winner shall sign a separate contract for participation in the "world vlog challenge" as all the other foreigner participants.
6. Selection of Winners: World Vlog Challenge shall, at its sole discretion, select winners using any method including voting, evaluation by a panel of judges of World Vlog Challenge’s selection or use of metrics including social media interactions or any other non-random, merit-based method.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: The Winner will be notified by email and telephone on the day of selection. World Vlog Challenge shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 48 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and
regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT World Vlog Challenge’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering your video, You understand and agree that PNI, anyone acting on behalf of PNI, and PNI’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering your video, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of World Vlog Challenge or PNI. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless World Vlog Challenge and PNI from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which World Vlog Challenge or PNI may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: World Vlog Challenge reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond World Vlog Challenge’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such a case, World Vlog Challenge may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by World Vlog Challenge. Video entries must not constitute, facilitate, or promote
illegal products, services or activities. Video entries must not discriminate or encourage discrimination against people based on personal attributes such as race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family status, disability, medical or genetic condition. Videos must not promote the sale or use of tobacco products, related paraphernalia, illegal, prescription or recreational drugs, unsafe supplements as determined by World Vlog Challenge in its sole discretion, weapons, ammunition, or explosives, not including pyrotechnic devices commonly used for entertainment purposes. Video entries must not contain adult content, including nudity, depictions of people in explicit or suggestive positions, or activities that are overly suggestive or sexually provocative. Videos must not contain shocking, sensational, disrespectful or excessively violent content. Video entries must not contain deceptive, false, or misleading content, including deceptive claims, offers, or business practices. World Vlog Challenge reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. World Vlog Challenge has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, World Vlog Challenge reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless World Vlog Challenge and PNI and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance,
possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the promotion of the Contest; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: This Contest is governed by the laws of India, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Contest, the participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of collective or class action, exclusively before a court of law in India. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org Requests must be received no later than 02 October 2021 17:00 P.M. IST.
13. Consent: By submitting your video, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all the Terms of Participation.