TERMS OF PARTICIPATION (Nepal)
Eligibility: This Contest is only open to those who are of age 18 years or older and holding a Nepali Citizenship as of the date of entry. The Contest is open to legal residents of all provinces of Nepal, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees and associates of Party Nepal International Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter PNI), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, and media partners (collectively the “Employees”), are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of PNI as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest. You further affirm that your participation in this competition is voluntary and not forced by any member of PNI or any third party and understand that there could be numerous assumable and non assumable or unforeseeable risks while participating in the competition and shall herein assert and accept all the risks voluntarily.
Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Friday, September 10, 2021 at 0:0 A.M. NPT and ending on Monday, September 20, 2021 at 23:59 P.M. NPT.
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry using the available submission form at www.nepalvlogchallenge.com. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of PNI. You may not enter multiple times. You must provide all the information requested. You may not enter by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent
methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of PNI.
Prizes: PNI, at its sole discretion, shall award the following prizes:
One individual prize titled, “Nepal Vlog Challenge Winner” (hereinafter called the “Winner”), who shall receive a cash prize of NRs. 10,00,000.00 [In Words: One Million Nepali Rupees Only] and a chance to participate in the World Vlog Challenge solely produced and administered by PNI.
No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at PNI’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for PNI to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation.
Winner’s Undertakings: The Winner, as an integral part of their acceptance of the Prize, shall enter into a Marketing Service Agreement of a term no longer than one calendar year with PNI. This Agreement shall include responsibilities to be undertaken by the winner to act and serve as a brand ambassador for PNI or its partners. The Agreement shall also include a responsibility undertaken by the Winner to create four distinct videos for marketing purposes. PNI shall cover all standard and reasonable transportation, food and accommodation related expenses for the production of such video content.
6. Selection of Winners: PNI shall, at its sole discretion, select winners using any method including voting, evaluation by a panel of judges of PNI’s selection or use of metrics including social media interactions or any other non-random, merit-based method.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: PNI shall, at its sole discretion, appoint a panel of Judges (hereinafter called the “Panel”) composed of at least 3 individuals of high reputation and integrity and appropriate experience and skill to evaluate the submission made by the entrants. The Panel shall shortlist and select up to ten finalists from the entrants. The finalists shall then be subjected to public voting which may include social media, SMS or web based voting. PNI shall reserve all rights to filter votes gained by illegal or unethical means or by the use of false identities or fraudulent methods. PNI shall reserve all rights to count the votes and select the Winner based on the votes received. The Winner will be notified by email and telephone on the day of selection. PNI shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 48 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Program is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT PNI’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering your video, You understand and agree that PNI, anyone acting on behalf of PNI, and PNI’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for
news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering your video, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of PNI. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless PNI from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which PNI may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: PNI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond PNI’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Program. In such a case, PNI may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by PNI. Video entries must not constitute, facilitate, or promote illegal products, services or activities. Video entries must not discriminate or encourage discrimination against people based on personal attributes such as race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family status, disability, medical or genetic condition. Videos must not promote the sale or use of tobacco products, related paraphernalia, illegal, prescription or recreational drugs, unsafe supplements as determined by PNI in its sole discretion, weapons, ammunition, or explosives, not including pyrotechnic devices commonly used for entertainment purposes. Video entries must not contain adult content,
including nudity, depictions of people in explicit or suggestive positions, or activities that are overly suggestive or sexually provocative. Videos must not contain shocking, sensational, disrespectful or excessively violent content. Video entries must not contain deceptive, false, or misleading content, including deceptive claims, offers, or business practices. PNI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. PNI has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, PNI reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless PNI and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the promotion of the Program; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Program or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: This Contest is governed by the laws of Nepal, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Contest, the participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of collective or class action, exclusively before a court of law in Nepal. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, email your request to: email@example.com Requests must be received no later than 18 S 2021 17:00 P.M. NPT..
13. Consent: By submitting your video, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all the Terms of Participation and agree to sign this copy upon the requirement